Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Afternoon.

Oh, wouldn't it be nice to be able to take a little nap..... But i got in to the family room last so there are two little bodies in my chair. I just checked... the are still two little bodies there but now one of them is a dog.
 
The Primary had their yearly program at church today. They all did an amazing job, i can tell you that. And yes I might be a bit prejudice, but truly MY KIDS where the cutest, brightest, smartest. most adorable kids there. They did such a good job and I was very proud of all of them.
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
Here's little preview of what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon.... Will there be picture tomorrow? Well, it might be a day or two before I have my next post ready for you... because tomorrow is "Harvest day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment